MGF are currently seeking to recruit a Yard Operative to join our busy depot in Castleford. We offer competitive rates of pay to applicants who display the required skills.
Reporting to the Depot Foreman, your duties will involve general labouring around the yard and will vary on a daily basis depending on the Company requirements.
£10.70 per hour
- Preparing equipment i.e. assembling, sorting and testing,
- Assisting in loading/ unloading of Company vehicles,
- Sorting, identifying and recording damages,
- Racking and stacking equipment,
- Driving Fork Lift Trucks
- Testing of Hydraulic equipment (Training provided)
- Experience within a busy yard environment
- Good appreciation of Health & Safety
- Experience of working in a team environment
- FLT experience is desirable
- Full time permanent work
- Immediate start
- Usual working hours Monday – Friday (working days)
- 40 hours guaranteed & opportunity for regular overtime
- Weekly paid
- Security of working for a well-established & growing Company
- Extensive Health and Safety Training
- Opportunity for advancement
- Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance
- Free onsite parking
If you are an experienced Yard Operative with the required skills, and would like to work for a well-established company we are looking for individuals like you.
MGF is a privately owned independent company specialising in the design, manufacture, hire and sale of temporary works solutions. We manufacture our own equipment, operate our own transport fleet, and importantly have an in-house engineering team who produce design solutions to meet customers’ requirements. Working jointly across functions and departments we have an established reputation of providing total service to our customers. Employing over 440 staff, we operate nationally from 14 locations.
All applicants will be treated in the strictest of confidence
To apply, please submit your CV and salary expectations to Joe Jenkins, at: email@example.com
Or by post :Joe Jenkins
Ashton in Makerfield