An opportunity has arisen for a Depot Administrator to join the team at our Tring, Hertfordshire depot. Reporting to the Hire Desk Manager, you will be required to provide an efficient and effective general administration service to the depot.
With a sense of family at the core of our company culture, MGF is a well-established business and as we continue to grow, we are looking for talented individuals to join our team. We offer a competitive salary together with opportunities to develop your skills to build and progress your career with MGF. Employees enjoy a range of benefits:
- Option to purchase additional days of annual leave
- Additional annual leave awarded to recognise long service
- Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance
- Training & development – online, in house, external providers and hands on practical experience
- Continual Professional Development including funded membership to a professional institute / body
- Award and recognition initiatives
- Discretionary bonus scheme based on business performance
- Shutdown over the Christmas period
- Refer a friend scheme
- Free on-site parking
If you are an Administrator with the required skills and would like to work for a well-established company we are looking for individuals like you!
MGF is a privately owned independent company specialising in the supply of excavation support equipment to the Construction Industry through hire and sale. Our strategy is to provide a comprehensive shoring service to our customers. This is achieved through continuous investment in our products, infrastructure, processes and people to achieve long term sustainable growth. Employing over 450 staff, we operate nationally from 14 locations.
We aim to be an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all sections of society.
All applicants will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
To apply, please submit your CV and salary expectations to Nicole Cameron, at: email@example.com
Or by post :Nicole Cameron
Ashton in Makerfield