Graduate Management Trainee - Sales
Looking for a graduate position? Want to work for a national market leader, where you will gain hands on experience from day one? If so, read on:
MGF are seeking to recruit a Graduate Management Trainee, with an interest in Sales to be based at our Head Office in Ashton-in-Makerfield.
Who we want:
We are looking for someone who can show consistency throughout their education achieving business related A Levels and an honours degree, with an interest in developing a career in Sales.
The core requirements for this role are:
- A Levels in a relevant Business/Management discipline.
- An honours degree in a relevant Business/Management discipline.
- An ability to use Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
You should be able to confidently demonstrate:
- A professional manner with excellent communication and people skills.
- Commercial awareness.
- Motivated self-starter with good administration, time management and organisation skills.
- The flexibility and willingness to work on a variety of assignments.
- Ability to prioritise work to meet deadlines.
- Good IT skills.
- Willingness to learn and take up new challenges.
Who we are:
Established in 1981, MGF is a market leader in the design, manufacture, hire and sale of excavation support systems for the civil engineering, utilities and construction industries. We manufacture our own equipment, operate our own transport fleet and importantly have an in-house engineering department who produce design solutions to meet customers’ requirements.
Employing over 400 staff, we operate nationally from 14 locations and have an established reputation of providing total service to our customers.
In this position you will spend time with our Capital Sales department. This experience will allow you to become familiar with our products, services and systems, in order to prepare you to undertake the role of Capital Sales actively promoting all products and services to both new and existing customers in order to achieve budgeted levels of revenue.
You will gain real practical experience from day one, working with our managers, regional depots and operational teams, learning and understanding the foundations of our business. Your skills will develop as you will assist in making sure we deliver the very best in customer service. You will learn about our products, how we deliver strong customer orientated solutions, whilst continually improving quality, efficiency and reducing costs.
During your initial period you will receive training and development:
• Developing a balance of technical, commercial and interpersonal skills
• Receiving hands on training within various areas of the business, including our yard, Engineering Centre, Head Office, various Depots
• Working alongside/shadowing experienced sales staff
• Providing sales support to the Capital Sales Team: Project Logging, Preparing Quotations, Compiling Design Requests
• Sales research and coordination of sales leads
• Assisting experienced Capital Sales Representatives in their assigned territories to deliver profitable growth, through development of orders from both new and existing accounts
• Assisting with the supply of shoring equipment and temporary works services to construction companies
• Managing appointments, schedules and time by effective planning of calls, travel and meetings
• Offering feedback regarding Company image, competitiveness, unexploited opportunities, technological developments, competitors, customer businesses developments/ activities
All applicants will be treated in the strictest of confidence
To apply, please submit your CV and salary expectations to Sue McCamley, at: email@example.com
Or by post :Sue McCamley
Ashton in Makerfield