HGV Class 2 Driver
MGF are currently seeking to recruit a HGV Class 2 Driver to join our busy depot in Rugeley, Staffordshire. We offer competitive rates of pay to applicants who display the required skills.
Every single one of us plays an important role at MGF. Our drivers are responsible for delivering and collecting our equipment from customer sites as well as our own depots. Daily, you will be liaising with our customers and will be expected to always present a professional image and positive attitude.
- Ensuring that the wagon is kept clean and our safety checks followed each day
- Assisting in the loading / unloading of Company vehicles
- Delivering and collecting hire equipment on-time, safely and efficiently
- Dealing with customer requirements at the point of delivery (or collection)
To become a driver at MGF the core requirements are:
- Class 2 Licence
- Minimum 2 years recent HGV driving experience
- Driver CPC
Ideally you should also have:
- Experience in delivering/collecting heavy goods to construction sites
- CSCS Card
- Banksman Slinger training
In addition to a competitive wage, you will also receive:
- Full time permanent work
- Immediate start
- Usual working hours Monday – Friday (days)
- 40 hours guaranteed
- Weekly paid
- Security of working for a well-established & growing Company
- Extensive Health and Safety Training
If you are an experienced driver with the required skills, and would like to work for a well-established company we are looking for individuals like you.
MGF is a privately owned independent company specialising in the design, manufacture, hire and sale of temporary works solutions. We manufacture our own equipment, operate our own transport fleet and importantly have an in-house engineering team who produce design solutions to meet customers’ requirements. Working jointly across functions and departments we have an established reputation of providing total service to our customers. Employing over 400 staff, we operate nationally from 14 locations.
We aim to be an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all sections of society. All applicants will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
To apply, please submit your CV and salary expectations to Sue McCamley, at: email@example.com
Or by post :Sue McCamley
Ashton in Makerfield