Hire Desk Controller
MGF are currently seeking to recruit a Hire Desk Controller to join the Hire Desk team at our Astley Depot.
Reporting to the Depot Manager, you will provide an efficient and effective service on the Hire Desk to assist the team with their activities.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Dealing with enquiries and converting them into hire business;
- Receiving orders (On-hires) and requests for collections (Off-hires);
- Planning of transport for deliveries and collections;
- Calculation and supply of quotes;
- Dealing with damages including calculating costs and liaising with customers;
- Develop and maintain an understanding of our product range;
- General administration support to the team, including filing, photocopying, research and producing correspondence;
- Proactively work with all departments and colleagues across the range of functions to ensure we deliver the highest level of customer service on a consistent basis;
- To receive and assist visitors as required;
We are seeking a team player with a flexible approach who is capable of prioritising a varied workload.
The core skill requirements of this role are:
- Educated to ‘A’ Level standard or equivalent
- A professional manner with good communication and people skills
- PC literate with experience of Microsoft Systems
- Ability to prioritise work load and work to tight deadlines
- Local area knowledge for the depot areas served
- Motivated self-starter with good administration, time management and organisation skills
MGF is a privately owned independent company specialising in the supply of excavation support equipment to the construction industry through hire and sale. Our strategy is to provide a comprehensive service to our customers. This is achieved through continuous investment in our products, infrastructure, processes and people to achieve long term sustainable growth. Employing over 400 staff, we operate nationally from 14 locations.
To apply, please submit your CV and salary expectations to Sue McCamley, at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or by post :Sue McCamley
Ashton in Makerfield