Hire Desk Controller
MGF are currently seeking to recruit a Hire Desk Controller to join the Hire Desk team at our Astley Depot.
Reporting to the Depot Operations Manager, you will provide an efficient and effective service on the Hire Desk to assist the team with their activities.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Answering incoming calls
- Responsible for receiving orders (On-hires) and requests for collections (off hires)
- Calculating and supply of quotes on CRM system
- Planning transport for deliveries and collections
- Daily preparation of driver’s paperwork
- Daily communication with sites
- Monthly reports
- Customer’s loss & damage reports
The core skill requirements of this role are:
- A professional manner with good communication and people skills
- PC literate with experience of Microsoft Systems
- Ability to prioritise work load and work to tight deadlines
- Local area knowledge for the depot areas served
- Motivated self-starter with good administration, time management and organisation skills
If you are a Hire Desk Controller with the required skills and would like to work for a well-established company, we are looking for individuals like you!
MGF is a privately owned independent company specialising in the supply of excavation support equipment to the construction industry through hire and sale. Our strategy is to provide a comprehensive service to our customers. This is achieved through continuous investment in our products, infrastructure, processes and people to achieve long term sustainable growth. Employing over 400 staff, we operate nationally from 14 locations.
We aim to be an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all sections of society.
All applicants will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
To apply, please submit your CV and salary expectations to Charlotte Crawford, at: email@example.com
Or by post :Charlotte Crawford
Ashton in Makerfield