L&D Administration Apprentice
MGF are currently seeking to recruit an Administration Apprentice to join our Learning and Development team at our Head Office in Ashton-in-Makerfield, Wigan.
As an L&D Administration apprentice, your main responsibility will be to support the L&D team by contributing to and influencing improved performance in the workplace at an individual, team and organisation level. You will work alongside colleagues in the HR team to deliver the people agenda.
The core skill requirements of this role are:
- Strong administration and organisation skills
- A minimum of 5 GCSE’s or equivalent (including Maths and English)
- Excellent interpersonal skills at all levels
- Strong IT Skills with a good working knowledge of Excel and Word
- Excellent communication skills with a positive and enthusiastic approach to work
- Willingness to learn and take up new challenges
With a sense of family at the core of our company culture, MGF is a well-established business and as we continue to grow, we are looking for talented individuals to join our team. We offer a competitive salary together with opportunities to develop your skills to build and progress your career with MGF. Employees enjoy a range of benefits:
- Option to purchase additional days of annual leave
- Additional annual leave awarded to recognise long service
- Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance
- Training & development – online, in house, external providers and hands on practical experience
- Continual Professional Development including funded membership to a professional institute / body
- Award and recognition initiatives
- Discretionary bonus scheme based on business performance
- Shutdown over the Christmas period
- Refer a friend scheme
- Free on-site parking
MGF is a privately owned independent company specialising in the supply of excavation support equipment to the Construction Industry through hire and sale. Our strategy is to provide a comprehensive shoring service to our customers. This is achieved through continuous investment in our products, infrastructure, processes and people to achieve long term sustainable growth. Employing over 410 staff, we operate nationally from 14 locations.
We are seeking a team player with a flexible approach who is capable of prioritising a varied workload.
We aim to be an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all sections of society.
All applicants will be treated in the strictest of confidence
To apply, please submit your CV and salary expectations to Charlotte Crawford, at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or by post :Charlotte Crawford
Ashton in Makerfield