LGV Class 2 Driver
MGF are currently seeking to recruit a LGV 2 Driver to join our busy depot in Stanton, East Anglia. We offer competitive rates of pay to applicants who display the required skills.
Every single one of us plays an important role at MGF. Our drivers are responsible for delivering and collecting our equipment from customer sites as well as our own depots. On a daily basis, you will be liaising with our customers and will be expected to present a professional image and positive attitude at all times.
- Ensuring that the wagon is kept clean and our safety checks followed each day
- Assisting in the loading / unloading of Company vehicles
- Delivering and collecting hire equipment on-time, safely and efficiently
- Dealing with customer requirements at the point of delivery (or collection)
Ideally you should also have:
- Experience in delivering/collecting heavy goods to construction sites
- CSCS Card
- Banksman Slinger training
- LGV Class 2 Licence
- Minimum 2 years recent LGV driving experience
- Driver CPC
- Full time permanent work
- Immediate start
- Usual working hours Monday – Friday (days)
- 40 hours guaranteed
- Weekly paid
- Security of working for a well-established & growing Company
- Extensive Health and Safety Training
If you are an experienced driver with the required skills, and would like to work for a well-established company we are looking for individuals like you.
MGF is a privately owned, independent Company which has been established for 40 years. We are a market leader in the design, manufacture, hire and sale of excavation support systems for the civil engineering and building industries.
We aim to be an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all sections of society.
All applicants will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
To apply, please submit your CV and salary expectations to Charlotte Crawford, at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or by post :Charlotte Crawford
Ashton in Makerfield