National Account Manager
With our continued growth and expansion an opportunity has arisen for a National Account Manager.
MGF Ltd. is a highly innovative and digitally advanced market leader in the design, manufacture, hire and sale of temporary works solutions. We manufacture our own equipment, operate our own transport fleet and importantly have an in-house engineering team who produce design solutions to meet customers’ requirements. Working jointly across functions and departments we have an established reputation of providing total service to our customers.
Supporting the National Key Account and Engineering Manager you will oversee the development of long-term relationships with strategic customers, understanding their needs in depth, offering market leading products and solutions, and driving the MGF vision to become the leading supplier of excavation and structural support solutions.
Working in alliance with the National Key Account & Engineering Manager, and the wider team including Commercial Managers, Regional Sales Managers, Major Projects Manager, Rail Sector Manager, and the Regional Engineering Manager and their respective teams, your responsibilities will include:
– Effective management of existing and specified new target accounts covering proprietary excavation and structural support, lifting and safety systems to the Construction industry
– Identify and generate new business opportunities by contacting potential customers, discovering and exploring new opportunities
– Research and identify streams of work to target
– Close new business deals by coordinating requirements, developing and negotiating contracts
– Deliver long term contracts and supply agreements to a wide range of potential new customers through effective presentations and face-to-face negotiations
– Screen potential business deals by analysing marketing strategies, deal requirements, potential and financials, evaluate options; resolve internal priorities
– Develop negotiating strategies and positions by studying integration of new venture/ ideas with Company strategies and operations; examine risks and potentials
– Identify trendsetter ideas by researching industry and related events, publications, and announcements; tracking individual contributors and their accomplishments
– Assist in the preparation of commercial bids and financial management of projects such as Pre-Qualifications and Tenders, including early involvement on large scale projects in the region
We are looking for a strong leader with a self-motivated drive to success. You will have a good understanding of operations, finance and hire processes. With strong communication, presentation and reporting skills the ideal candidate will have experience of:
– Account / customer management, preferably within the hire market
– Working at senior management level within the construction market
– Identifying and developing new business opportunities
– Conducting site visits and customer visits to develop effective customer relationships
– Experience within the construction / groundworks environment or of temporary works is desirable but not essential
There is flexibility with location and the successful candidate will be working on a national basis. You will be provided with training and a network of individuals to advise including engineering, design, commercial, operations and supporting Head Office functions.
Established in 1981, MGF employ over 400 staff at 14 locations nationwide. We are a highly respected sector leader, well respected for our intelligence, and client focussed approach to delivery of projects. For more information visit www.mgf.ltd.uk.
To apply, please submit your CV and salary expectations to Sue McCamley, at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or by post :Sue McCamley
Ashton in Makerfield