Rail Sales Support
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Rail Sales Support to join the team with the option of operating from our Castleford depot. Technically minded with hands on experience in the civil engineering / rail industry, you will work with the Rail Sector Manager as part of our national dedicated Rail/ HS2 team to actively promote all MGF’s products and services to the Rail Industry and HS2.
Your responsibilities include:
- Sales administration/coordination – supporting the Technical Sales Representatives in preparation of design request forms, designs, quotations, follow ups, CRM administration, mail shots, etc.
- Research any start onsite and contract awarded leads / projects as requested by Technical Sales Representatives / Management Team.
- Transfer relevant leads to projects and set actions for sales representatives to follow up on
- Work alongside Technical Sales Representatives to maintain and structure their diaries.
- Attend and assist the Regional Sales Managers at all sales meetings.
- To receive and assist visitors as required.
- Produce standard letters and other correspondence as requested.
- Assist with email marketing campaigns and other marketing activity as required.
- Carry out customer satisfaction surveys using net promotor scoring.
- General administration support to the region, including filing, photocopying, and research.
- Dealing with telephone enquiries and routine correspondence.
- Communicating effectively with the Hire Office teams.
The core requirements for this role are;
- Experience of working within a busy office environment, preferably one with a sales/hire function.
- Experience of dealing with customers both on the phone and in the office.
- Excellent interpersonal skills at all levels.
- Motivated self-starter with good administration and organisational skills.
- Good IT skills.
- Willingness to learn and take up new challenges.
If you are a Sales Support Administrator with the required skills and would like to work for a well-established company, we are looking for individuals like you!
MGF is a market leader in the design, manufacture, hire and sale of excavation support systems for the civil engineering and building industries. We have been in business for over 40 years and our business is based on providing technical solutions to meet customer needs, and the stringent safety requirements of today’s market. We employ over 400 people at 14 locations nationwide and put our values of Commitment, Innovation and Sustainability at the heart of everything we do.
We aim to be an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all sections of society.
All applicants will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
To apply, please submit your CV and salary expectations to Joe Jenkins, at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or by post :Joe Jenkins
Ashton in Makerfield