Regional People Partner/Advisor
MGF is a privately owned independent company with a sense of family at the core of our culture. We specialise in the supply of temporary works solutions to the Construction Industry through hire and sale. Our strategy is to provide a comprehensive service to our customers through continuous investment in our products, infrastructure, processes and people to recognise long term sustainable growth.
The People team are currently undergoing a period of positive change as we structure ourselves to better support the needs of the business through People Partnering and People Operations.
The People Partnering team work regionally and we are looking to recruit a new team member to cover the Southern half of the UK working with our depots in Tring, London, East Anglia, Bristol and Exeter.
Key responsibilities include:
- Developing relationships with key stakeholders across the business and at all depots within your region.
- Implementing and embedding the People Strategy consistently across all areas of MGF.
- Providing support and advice in accordance with legal and best practice requirements whilst being commercially aware of business needs.
- Assisting in developing and implementing HR policies and procedures and applying them fairly and consistently across the board.
- Coaching and mentoring managers to ensure an effective understanding of their role and responsibilities with regards to people policies & practices.
- Advising and supporting on employee relations, performance management and absence cases.
- Maintain an awareness and understanding of current HR legislative requirements as well as any proposed or future changes that may affect the Company.
- Contributing to the continuous improvement of HR systems and practices in partnership with the People Operations Partner
You will already have gained experience in a similar role either regionally or nationally and be comfortable travelling. The ideal candidate would be based within commuting distance to our Tring depot (HP23) and able to travel the southern region on a regular basis.
You will be commercially minded understanding the need to know the business so that you can effectively provide support and guidance. You will be a team player with a flexible work ethic and an active ambassador of the People Strategy, driving positive change.
What’s on offer:
- Competitive salary & car allowance
- 30 days holiday including public holidays
- Life Assurance
- Health & Wellbeing benefits including 24/7 GP access and mental, physical and emotional wellbeing support
- Pension Scheme
- Free Parking at our depots
- Learning & Development opportunities – we pride ourselves on developing our employees and believe in internal growth
When submitting your CV please include a cover letter explaining why you are interested in the role and why you are a suitable candidate.
We aim to be an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all sections of society. All applicants will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
To apply, please submit your CV and salary expectations to Rebecca Haynes, at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or by post :Rebecca Haynes
Ashton in Makerfield