Sales Support Administrator
Are you looking for a new opportunity? Are you a team player, capable of prioritising a varied workload? Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced environment where no two days are the same? If so, we’re recruiting!
An opportunity has arisen for a Sales Support Administrator to join our office in Birchwood, Warrington.
Reporting to the National Sales Manager, you will be required to provide an efficient and effective support service to the sales team, whilst acting as a communication link between the sales team and the hire desk. The responsibilities of the role include;
- Sales administration/coordination – supporting the sales team in preparation of design request forms, designs, quotations, follow ups, CRM administration, mail shots, etc.
- Research any start onsite and contract awarded leads / projects as requested by Sales or Management Teams.
- Transfer relevant leads to projects and set actions for sales team to follow up on
- Work alongside the sales team to maintain and structure their diaries.
- Attend and assist in the planning of sales meetings.
- To receive and assist visitors as required.
- Produce standard letters and other correspondence as requested.
- Assist with email marketing campaigns and other marketing activity as required.
- Carry out customer satisfaction surveys using net promotor scoring.
- General administration support to the business, including filing, photocopying and research.
- Dealing with telephone enquiries and routine correspondence.
- Communicating effectively with the Hire Office teams.
The core requirements of this role are;
- Experience of working within a busy office environment, preferably one with a sales/hire function.
- Experience of dealing with customers both on the phone and in the office.
- Excellent interpersonal skills at all levels.
- Motivated self-starter with good administration and organisational skills.
- Good IT skills.
- Willingness to learn and take up new challenges.
If you are a Sales Support Administrator with the required skills and would like to work for a well-established company we are looking for individuals like you.
MGF is a privately owned independent company specialising in the design, manufacture, hire and sale of temporary works solutions. We manufacture our own equipment, operate our own transport fleet and importantly have an in-house engineering team who produce design solutions to meet customers’ requirements. Working jointly across functions and departments we have an established reputation of providing total service to our customers. Employing over 400 staff, we operate nationally from 14 locations.
To apply, please submit your CV and salary expectations to Sue McCamley, at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or by post :Sue McCamley
Ashton in Makerfield