Sales Support Administrator
Are you looking for a new opportunity? Are you a team player, capable of prioritising a varied workload? Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced environment where no two days are the same? If so, we are recruiting!
An opportunity has arisen for a Sales Support Administrator, based in our Rugeley office but with monthly visits to our office in Stanton, Bury St Edmunds.
Reporting to the Sales Manager/Depot Management team, you will be required to provide an efficient and effective support service to our sales team.
Reporting to the National Sales Manager, you will be required to provide an efficient and effective support service to the sales team, whilst acting as a communication link between the sales team and the hire desk.
The responsibilities of the role include.
- Sales administration/coordination – supporting the Technical Sales Team in preparation of designs, quotations, CRM administration, enquiries, and sales meeting presentations.
- Researching sales leads / projects.
- Working alongside the Technical Sales Team to maintain and structure their diaries.
- Dealing with telephone/e mail enquiries.
- Transferring relevant leads to projects and setting actions for the Technical Sales Team to follow up.
- Assisting the Hire Office team with their activities as and when required.
The core requirements of this role are.
- Good customer care skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Good organisational skills
- Good IT skills
- An ability to work under pressure and to deadlines.
- An ability to work independently and as a team.
- Good administrative skills
- Willingness to learn and take up new challenges.
As well as a competitive salary, we also offer the following:
- Option to purchase additional days of annual leave
- Additional annual leave awarded to recognise long service
- Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance
- Training & development – online, in house, external providers and hands on practical experience
- Award and recognition initiatives
- Shutdown over the Christmas period
- Refer a friend scheme
- Free on-site parking
If you are a Sales Support Administrator with the required skills and would like to work for a well-established company we are looking for individuals like you.
MGF is a privately owned independent company specialising in the design, manufacture, hire and sale of temporary works solutions. We manufacture our own equipment, operate our own transport fleet and importantly have an in-house engineering team who produce design solutions to meet customers’ requirements. Working jointly across functions and departments we have an established reputation of providing total service to our customers. Employing over 450 staff, we operate nationally from 14 locations.
To apply, please submit your CV and salary expectations to Nicole Cameron , at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or by post :Nicole Cameron
Ashton in Makerfield