Steel Paint Sprayer
MGF are currently seeking to recruit a Steel Paint Sprayer/Yard Operative to join our busy depot in Ashton-in-Makerfield, Wigan.
Reporting to the Depot Foreman, your duties will involve spraying of equipment and general labouring around the yard and may vary on a daily basis depending on the Company requirements. Your key responsibilities may include;
- Spray painting of new/returned equipment as required
- Preparing equipment i.e. assembling, sorting and testing
- Assisting in loading/ unloading of Company vehicles
- General yard and cleaning duties as required
- Sorting and cleaning of sheet piles
- Racking and stacking equipment
- Jet washing equipment
The core requirements of the role are;
- Experience of steel paint spraying
- Experience within a busy yard environment
- Good appreciation of Health & Safety
- Experience of working in a team environment
In addition to a competitive wage you will also receive:
- Full time permanent work
- Immediate start
- Usual working hours Monday – Friday (working days)
- 40 hours per week guaranteed
- Weekly paid
- Security of working for a well-established & growing Company
- Extensive Health and Safety Training
If you are an experienced spray painter with the required skills, and would like to work for a well-established company we are looking for individuals like you.
Established in 1981, MGF is a market leader in the design, manufacture, hire and sale of excavation support systems for the civil engineering, utilities and construction industries. We manufacture our own equipment, operate our own transport fleet and importantly have an in-house engineering department who produce design solutions to meet customers’ requirements. Employing over 400 staff, we operate nationally from 14 locations and have an established reputation of providing total service to our customers.
We aim to be an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all sections of society.
All applicants will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
To apply, please submit your CV and salary expectations to Joe Jenkins, at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or by post :Joe Jenkins
Ashton in Makerfield