Technical Lifting & Safety Sales Representative
Are you a motivated individual, with experience in selling lifting & safety products? Do you have the necessary interpersonal and listening/questioning skills needed to problem solve and truly understand and elicit customer needs, making money for yourself and the Company in the process?
Company expansion means that MGF are looking to recruit a Technical Lifting & Safety Sales Representative to take up a new role to drive growth of our safety equipment throughout the Midlands area.
As Technical Safety Sales Representative you will have responsibility for actively promoting lifting & safety products and services to both new and existing customers in your assigned territory. Reporting to the Regional Manager you will have responsibility for:
- Delivering within the assigned territory profitable growth, through development of both new and existing accounts
- Promoting Lifting & Safety equipment and services to all potential companies/markets within your assigned territory
- Managing appointments, schedules and time by effective planning of calls, travel and meetings
- Offering feedback regarding Company image. Competitiveness, unexploited opportunities, technological developments, competitors, customer businesses/activities
- Delivering sales presentations to our major account customers at a senior management level and attending depot/customer trade days to promote our product offering.
You will also work with various stakeholders across the MGF network including Regional Sales Managers and their sales teams, to ensure pro-active promotion of business opportunities for Lifting and Safety equipment within their existing customer base.
Ideally you should have;
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in lifting and safety product sales
- Ideally have experience in Heavy Lifting & Spreader Beams
- Experience in identifying and developing new accounts
- Experience within Construction sector
- Excellent sales skills with a proven track record of achieving sales targets
- A professional manner with the ability to communicate effectively at all levels
The ability to work in a fast paced, challenging environment
With a sense of family at the core of our company culture, MGF is a well-established business and as we continue to grow, we are looking for talented individuals to join our team. We offer a competitive salary together with opportunities to develop your skills to build and progress your career with MGF. Employees enjoy a range of benefits:
- Option to purchase additional days of annual leave
- Additional annual leave awarded to recognise long service
- Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance
- Training & development – online, in house, external providers and hands on practical experience
- Continual Professional Development including funded membership to a professional institute / body
- Award and recognition initiatives
- Discretionary bonus scheme based on business performance
- Shutdown over the Christmas period
- Refer a friend scheme
- Free on-site parking
Established in 1981, MGF is a market leader in the design, manufacture, hire and sale of excavation support systems for the civil engineering and building industries. In addition, we offer a wide range of safety products to assist our customers in creating a safe working environment. Our business is based on providing technical solutions to meet customer needs. MGF’s approach is to provide a one-stop shop for our customers, who range from small locally based sub-contractors to major multi-national contracting organisations. We employ over 400 staff at 14 locations nationwide. We have a passion to provide a total service to our customers. Our values of Commitment, Innovation and Sustainability are at the heart of everything we do. For more details, see our website www.mgf.co.uk
We aim to be an equal opportunities employer and welcome applicants from all sections of society.
All applicants will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
To apply, please submit your CV and salary expectations to Joe Jenkins, at: email@example.com
Or by post :Joe Jenkins
Ashton in Makerfield