Trainee Credit Controller
We are seeking to recruit an individual to join an established team within our progressive, friendly and successful company. The job will require the individual to work on a broad range of customer accounts and manage them effectively by building and maintaining lasting relationships both internally and externally.
The main responsibilities of the role will include:
- Dealing with customers by telephone, email, and letter.
- Customer account monitoring and debt collection.
- Resolving customer invoice queries.
- Allocation and posting of payment receipts.
- Other general credit control duties.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Ideally educated to ‘A’ Level standard or equivalent.
- A minimum of 5 GCSEs graded A*-C (9-4) including Mathematics and English.
- Excellent telephone manner.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Good IT skills and the ability to use Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Strong organisation and time management skills.
- Self-motivated with a desire to start a career in credit control.
- Willingness to learn and take up new challenges.
Previous office or credit control experience is desirable but not essential, as in-house training will be provided, and depending upon the circumstances candidates may be offered a training contract to undertake professional qualifications.
Established for over 40 years MGF is a market leader in the design, manufacture, hire and sale of excavation and above ground support systems for the civil engineering and building industries. Further information about our products and services is available on our website www.mgf.ltd.uk.
To apply, please submit your CV and salary expectations to Sue McCamley, at: email@example.com
Or by post :Sue McCamley
Ashton in Makerfield