Trainee Sales Support Administrator
Are you looking for a new opportunity? Are you a team player, capable of prioritising a varied workload? Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced environment where no two days are the same? If so, we’d love to hear from you!
An opportunity has arisen for a Trainee Sales Support Administrator to join our office in Bristol supporting the sales team. Working alongside the current sales support, you will be supported and trained to allow for progression into the Regional Sales Support role. Reporting to the Regional Sales Manager, you will be required to provide an efficient and effective support service to the sales team, whilst acting as a communication link between the sales team and the hire desk.
- Sales administration/co-ordination – supporting the Technical Sales Representatives in preparation of quotations, designs, follow ups, CRM administration, mail shots, etc.
- Research any sales leads / projects as requested by Technical Sales Representatives / Management Team.
- Work alongside Technical Sales Representatives to maintain and structure their diaries.
- To receive and assist visitors as required.
- Produce standard letters and other correspondence as requested.
- General administration support to the depot, including filing, photocopying and research.
- Dealing with telephone enquiries and routine correspondence.
- Transfer relevant leads to projects and set actions for Technical Sales Representatives to follow up on.
- Assisting the Hire Office team with their activities as and when required.
- Experience of working within a busy office environment, preferably one with a sales/hire function.
- Experience of dealing with customers both on the phone and in the office.
- Excellent interpersonal skills at all levels.
- Motivated self-starter with good administration and organisational skills.
- Good IT skills.
- Willingness to learn and take up new challenges.
If you feel you have the required skills and would like to work for a well-established company, please apply using the below details
MGF is a market leader in the design, manufacture, hire and sale of excavation support systems for the civil engineering and building industries. We have been in business for over 40 years and our business is based on providing technical solutions to meet customer needs, and the stringent safety requirements of today’s market. Operating over 14 locations nationwide our values of Commitment, Innovation and Sustainability and they are at the heart of everything we do.
We aim to be an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all sections of society.
All applicants will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
To apply, please submit your CV and salary expectations to Rachel Threlkeld, at: email@example.com
Or by post :Rachel Threlkeld
Ashton in Makerfield