MGF are seeking an experienced Training Officer to join the L&D Team to assist in developing and delivering a programme of national operational training activities in line with the needs of the Company.
As Training Officer, you will support the HR/L&D Manager in providing advice and practical training for the Company and its staff, ensuring that all employees have the right knowledge, skills, and behaviours in place to fulfil their potential whilst safely and effectively deliver future business.
This is a national role. In this role you will have a range of duties and responsibilities including:
• Working with the HR / Learning & Development team to develop course content, lesson plans and resources.
• Delivery of in-house product, equipment, and health & safety related training courses, ensuring that the aims and objectives of the course, company standards, and compliance with statutory requirements are met at all times.
• Supporting learners to ensure that learning is embedded in the workplace.
• Liaising with and providing an advisory service to the depots to ensure that all training needs are identified.
• Monitoring and reviewing the effectiveness of both the training you deliver and that provided from external providers through feedback from staff.
• Building and maintaining effective working relationships to maximise successful delivery of all areas within your responsibility, acting at all times to the MGF Ground Rules of RESPECT.
• Contributing to the delivery of the teams agreed objectives.
• Managing your diary efficiently to ensure effective delivery of training.
The core skill requirements of this role are:
- Experience in working in a similar Training position within a manufacturing / engineering / construction / plant hire environment.
- Professional Training / Learning & Development qualification.
- A NEBOSH qualification would be advantageous.
- Clear, articulate, and confident communication with the ability to support attendees at all levels and inspire and motivate people.
- Confident in the use of Microsoft Office packages
- Full driving licence
- Must be flexible with travel.
MGF is a privately owned independent company specialising in the supply of excavation support systems to the Construction Industry through hire and sale. Our strategy is to provide a comprehensive service to our customers. This is achieved through continuous investment in our products, infrastructure, processes, and people to achieve long term sustainable growth. Employing over 400 staff, we operate nationally from 14 locations. Further information on our products and services is available on our website www.mgf.co.uk
We are seeking a team player with a flexible approach who can demonstrate a high level of commitment, and professionalism as well as being capable of prioritising a varied workload and working independently. Experience of working in a similar role over multiple sites would be desirable.
A willingness to travel and a degree of flexibility is necessary as you will be required to travel throughout the UK on a regular basis.
When submitting your CV please include a cover letter explaining why you are interested in the role and why you are a suitable candidate.
We aim to be an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all sections of society.
All applicants will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
To apply, please submit your CV and salary expectations to Karen Maxwell, at: email@example.com
Or by post :Karen Maxwell
Ashton in Makerfield