MGF are currently seeking to recruit an experienced Welder to join our depot in Tring, Hertfordshire.
MGF is a privately owned, independent Company which has been established for 40 years. We are a market leader in the design, manufacture, hire and sale of excavation support systems for the civil engineering and building industries.
Working in our busy Workshop, you will be performing skilled welding work during the manufacture, modification and repair of heavy steel equipment.
Your main activities include;
- Welding and manufacturing of all types of MGF Shoring Equipment from instructions and the reading of engineering drawings
- Performing high quality repairs on heavy duty steel equipment
- Demonstrate continuous effort to improve operations, decrease turnaround times and streamline work processes
- Observe or monitor objects to determine compliance with prescribed operating or safety standards
- Visually inspect welding work to determine compliance with standards and current legislation
- Responsible for cleanliness and housekeeping within your are
The ideal candidate;
- Two years welding experience, preferably heavy steel
- Ability to read technical drawings
- Experience with flame cutting and grinding
- Use of overhead crane, machines, drills
- Be flexible and willing to work on a variety of assignments
In addition to a competitive wage you will also receive;
- Full time permanent work
- Immediate start
- Usual working hours Monday – Friday (working days)
- 40 hours guaranteed & opportunity for regular overtime
- Weekly paid
- Security of working for a well-established & growing Company
- Extensive Health and Safety Training
- Opportunity for advancement
If you are an experienced Welder with the required skills, and would like to work for a well-established company we are looking for individuals like you!
We aim to be an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all sections of society.
All applicants will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
To apply, please submit your CV and salary expectations to Nicole Cameron, at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or by post :Nicole Cameron
Ashton in Makerfield