MGF are currently seeking to recruit a Yard Operative to join our busy depot in Livingston.
Reporting to the Depot Foreman, your duties will involve general labouring around the yard and will vary on a daily basis depending on the Company requirements.
Reporting to the Depot Foreman, your duties will involve supporting the smooth running of the Yard. Your tasks will vary on a daily basis depending on the Company requirements and may include:
- Assisting in loading / unloading of Company vehicles
- Racking and stacking equipment
- Preparing equipment i.e. assembling, sorting and testing
- Inspecting Kit, sorting, identifying and recording damages
- General yard duties including Jet Washing
- Testing of Hydraulic equipment (Training provided)
- Operating FLTs (following appropriate training)
The core requirements for this role are;
- Experience in working in a yard environment
- Good appreciation of Health & Safety
- Strong teamwork
- FLT experience preferred but not essential
In addition to a competitive wage, you will also receive;
- Full time permanent work
- Immediate start
- Usual working hours Monday – Friday (working days)
- 40 hours per week guaranteed
- Weekly paid
- Security of working for a well-established & growing Company
- Extensive Health and Safety Training
- Opportunity for advancement
- Life Assurance
- Pension scheme
- Free onsite parking
Established in 1981, MGF is a market leader in the design, manufacture, hire and sale of excavation support systems for the civil engineering, utilities and construction industries. We manufacture our own equipment, operate our own transport fleet and importantly have an in-house engineering department who produce design solutions to meet customers’ requirements. Employing over 400 staff, we operate nationally from 14 locations and have an established reputation of providing total service to our customers.
If you are an experienced Yard Operative with the required skills and would like to work for a well-established company we are looking for individuals like you!
To apply, please submit your CV and salary expectations to Carol Hutchinson, at: email@example.com
Or by post :Carol Hutchinson
Ashton in Makerfield