The health, safety and wellbeing of our employees, customers, suppliers and the general public is our highest priority.
Throughout the Covid-19 pandemic we have adopted a responsible and agile approach across all elements of our business in order to continue working at full operational capability to support the construction industry. The distribution of our products and services remains smooth running across our network of depots to ensure our customers are provided with safe working environments with our usual level of service.
Closely following government guidance and evolving our approach as the situation progresses, we continue to adopt clear control measures and continually monitor risk.
We carefully organise our work activities, carrying out detailed risk assessments of working environments and have implemented additional safety, hygiene and social distancing measures including:
- Provision of additional hygiene solutions including sanitising stations
- Enhanced signage and distance marking, including wagons
- Temperature checks for everyone attending our business premises
- Perspex safety screens and workspace barriers in larger office locations
- Individual risk assessment of non-essential visits to our locations and our customers sites
- Meetings conducted remotely / virtually where appropriate
- Remote working where needed
- Mental Health Champions and external support available to all employees
- When attending customer sites, we adhere to all site rules including any Covid measures additional to our own
We continue to monitor the situation daily, particularly in response to any changes in Government advice. Accordingly, we will provide regular updates, particularly following significant changes to policy, as we endeavor to maintain our
We continue to monitor the situation daily, particularly following significant changes to government policy, as we endeavour to maintain our normal service levels to the industry, whilst protecting people.
Last Updated: 12/01/2022