Our Lifting & Safety team have been working closely with Reid Lifting, ahead of the launch of the NEW PortX Davit
A strong working relationship with suppliers is key for any business and we pride ourselves on building strong bonds with customers and suppliers alike. Reid Lifting have been supplying high quality lifting equipment to MGF for a number of years, leading to our collaboration on bringing the PortX Davit to the market.
“Reid Lifting appreciate the opportunity of working collaboratively with the MGF team to deliver this great new personnel safety and material lifting davit and socket solution. MGF are experts in their field and by combining their expertise without own we believe we have been able to provide a quality product to optimise user safety and efficiency. “Reid Lifting Managing Director, Simon Luke.
The PortX Davit is the very first Davitsafe in our range that allows for the handling of good as well as manriding. This new Davitsafe system can provide fall arrest (arresting an operatives fall should they fall into the excavation) in addition to manriding (winching an operative in or out of an excavation) and materials handling.
- PortX Davitsafe offers
- Fall arrest – up to 140kg
- Materials handling – up to 315kg
- Manriding – up to 140kg
- Max. horizontal reach of 800mm
- Lightweight aluminium post/arms that can be broken down for ease of transport/handling
- Robust, galvanised steel clamp capable of connecting to a wide range of MGF products
- Up to 2 winches/blocks can be installed onto the davit posts at one time
- An additional fall arrest block can be installed onto the davit arm to protect the operator should they fall into the excavation
Contact a member of our Lifting team today!